now browsing by month
The Aims and Objectives of The Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club
The Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club is basically a non-profit organization that supports the collectors of historical jars, bottles, flasks and other related items. The main mission of this club is encouraging public awareness and growth of the bottle hobby. The club also works with the mission of enhancing the enjoyment of the bottle hobby through dealing, collecting and other educational endeavors. It promotes ethical and fair demeanor within the bottle hobby. There are different activities carried out by the club in order to accomplish its objectives and the activities are as follows:
- Promoting and encouraging the writing of different types of research articles on bottles, their manufacturing procedure, their origin and their history.
- Offering image pictorial slide programs, educational materials and speakers to the other bottle clubs and even individuals interested in collecting historical bottles.
- Promoting and encouraging educational displays of bottles at the public libraries, club meetings, schools, meetings of service organizations and at antique shows.
- Promoting and encouraging the establishment of different bottle clubs. The club also carries out effective work in the field of research and specialization.
- Promoting and encouraging educational quality of the bottle club publications and newsletters.
- Developing educational displays relationships at the public museums for promoting bottle hobby. The club aims at developing relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Publishing good quality periodical for proper dissemination of news and educational information from time to time.
- Honoring significant services and contributions by individuals engaging themselves in the bottle hobby.
The above mentioned aims and objectives work as the pillar stones of success for The Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club.
For more please visit: www.hawaiibottleclub.com
The Hawaii Historic Bottle Collectors Club is primarily a non-profit organization that supports the enthusiasts of historical jars, bottles, flasks and other related items. The main goal of this club is urging public awareness and also the growth of the bottle leisure activity.
The club also works with the mission of boosting the satisfaction of the bottle leisure activity with dealing, gathering as well as various other educational undertakings. It promotes ethical and also reasonable attitude within the container pastime. There are various tasks executed by the club in order to accomplish its purposes, as well as the activities, are as complies with:
▪ Advertising and motivating the writing of different kinds of study write-ups on bottles, their manufacturing treatment, their beginning as well as their history.
▪ Providing picture photographic slide programs, academic products as well as audio speakers to the various other bottle clubs as well as people thinking about gathering historic bottles.
▪ Advertising as well as urging instructional display screens of bottles at the general public libraries, club meetings, colleges, conferences of service organizations and at antique programs.
▪ Advertising and also encouraging the establishment of different bottle clubs. The club also carries out efficient operate in the area of research and also specialization.
▪ Advertising and encouraging educational top quality of the container club publications and e-newsletters.
Bottle Collection in the Hawaiian Islands
Hawaii is in no way different from the other states in the Union. However, it is important to note that Hawaii boasts of manufacturing ceramic and glass bottles in the form of containers intended to be out into effective use by different companies in Hawaii. Many people are aware of the fact that Hawaii has a history of different clubs made by the bottle collectors. On the off chances of Hawaii being declared a state, there was not bottle collection activity taking place throughout the island. However, it was only after Hawaii was declared a state that many people living here started engaging themselves in the hobby of collecting different varieties of bottles. At present, there are several bottle shows arranged on the Hawaiian mainland and it does not come as a surprise that these shows are filled with bottles of different varieties.
The Evolution of Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club
The bottles exclusive to Hawaii are beers, gins, whiskeys and other medicine bottles. Interestingly, there are different publications featuring Hawaiian bottles. You can easily find publications on ABM and milk bottles. These are assembled by the local bottle collectors. These bottle collectors are active members of The Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club. Bottle collection in Hawaii officially took off during the 1960s and 1970s. However, there were early collectors during the 1950s as well. The Hawaii Historical Bottle Collectors Club came into being in the year 1970 and it still possesses active membership. The club holds monthly meetings and annual bottle shows. These shows are widely attended by the mainlanders and locals.
For more please visit: www.hawaiibottleclub.com